on Jake Voracek and Scott Hartnell. Jonathan Quick, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Mar 27 '18
World No 1 Novak Djokovic remains on course for a fifth Indian Wells title after a 7-6 (7-5) 6-2 semi-final victory over Rafael Nadal. Tyler Seguin Canada Jersey . The Serb came through a keenly contested first set tie-break to find his brilliant best in the second set and see off a Nadal, who showed glimpses of his old Grand Slam winning form. Raonic through to face Djokovic Report as Raonic sees off a dogged David Goffin Djokovic will face Milos Raonic in Sundays final and he will have records in his sights. Victory over the Canadian will give him a 27th Masters Series title, levelling the record currently held by Nadal, while it would also be a fifth Indian Wells crown, taking him clear of Roger Federer (both men claiming the California title on four occasions).The world No 1, who has now won his last six meetings with Nadal, took his time to go through the gears in perfect California conditions and Nadal had his chances in an opening set that saw thrilling tennis and numerous unforced errors. Rafael Nadal was beaten by Novak Djokovic In the 48th meeting between the pair it was the Spaniard that broke in Djokovics first service game to seize the early initiative, but as is his way, the Serb hit back immediately. In amongst some thrilling rallies, Djokovic produced a number of uncharacteristic mistakes which gave Nadal glimmers of hope.However, neither man could find a way through and the first set tie-break produced some of the best tennis of the match, Nadal fighting back from 5-2 down to level at 5-5 before Djokovic clinched the opener.The disappointment of the first set seemed to have drained Nadal and he produced a tired effort in the second set. A succession of sapping games on his own serve eventually took their toll - having held twice in the early exchanges, he was powerless to stop Djokovic finding his range to break in the sixth and eighth games of the match to ease to victory in the end, although the world number one admitted he had to battle for his triumph.I think resilience and hanging in there. Staying tough at the crucial moments, Djokovic told Sky Sports courtside.I had a pretty bad start, a double fault and I handed him the break but I managed to fight my way back instantly in the third game. I had a couple of break points that I maybe could have capitalised on.But Rafa is a great fighter and conditions here are suitable for his style of the game - the top spin is brutal!It wasnt easy to handle that but I fought my way through in the first set and it was decided on one or two points but the second set was much better.Nadal will take plenty of positives from a week that has seen him record a first victory over a top ten player this year (quarter-final win v Kei Nishikori) and display all the battling qualities that have made him a 14-time Grand Slam champion - but it is Djokovic who marches on relentlessly.You can watch Sundays final from Indian Wells live on Sky Sports 3 from 8pm. Also See: Djokovic v Nadal - as it happened Raonic downs Goffin to make final Get a NOW TV pass Video Patrick Marleau World Cup Jersey.com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts. Rick Nash World Cup Jersey . Warren made six birdies and a bogey for a 5-under total of 139 to sit one shot ahead of Felipe Aguilar of Chile, who carded a 69. David Horsey of England was also on 5 under through 15 holes to join Warren atop the leaderboard before play was stopped.Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Carey Price, Montreal (3) - On the second Lightning goal, he overplayed the post and on the third, it went through his body. He was good when it mattered with good saves on Steven Stamkos and Ondrej Palat and, most importantly, the only number that matters is four wins, which Price was instrumental in delivering Anders Lindback, Tampa Bay (1) - He got the gate halfway through the game and Lindback certainly did not have a lot of help as the Lightning was grossly outplayed, but he got beat twice on straight shots that were stoppable and had angle issues on them. Lindback looked erratic and overactive. Kristers Gudlevskis, Tampa Bay (3) - He came in and was very good, especially on Brendan Gallagher and Rene Bourque and he helped change the tide for Tampa. The game-winning goal went through his body and was a squeaker. It was tough finish for a real nice performance. Tuukka Rask, Boston (5) -  It was a solid effort. Rask wasnt tested too much, but he made big saves on Johan Franzen and Gustav Nyqvist in close in the second period and a monster save on Justin Abdelkader in the 3rd. Rask is playing so poised and positionally sound right now that he makes it look easy in the net. Jimmy Howard, Detroit (3) - The Dougie Hamilton goal was a shortside, stoppable puck. Howard didnt get a lot of help on the second Boston ggoal. Roberto Luongo Canada Jersey. He fought to find pucks through lots of traffic on the penalty kill and made big saves on Brad Marchand and Jarome Iginla. Ray Emery, Philadelphia (2) - Emery was not overly sharp this game. He gave up a bad rebound on the Derek Stepan goal and he was beat clean on the Dan Girardi goal from far out. He made a couple of big saves on Rick Nash and Martin St. Louis in close in the second period, but was lifted after the Dan Carcillo goal to give Steve Mason some minutes. Steve Mason, Philadelphia (N/A) Henrik Lundqvist, Rangers (4) He had no chance on the Mark Streit goal in what was a back door play. He fought hard in the crease tonight as Philly really crashed the net on him and made nice saves on Jake Voracek and Scott Hartnell.  Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles (3) - It was a seeing-eye shot that he didnt see on Patrick Marleaus OT winner. Quick let in three weird goals tonight. He over-pushed through the screen on the first goal and had no chance on the second goal because he was run into by Robyn Regehr. He made big saves, though, on Tomas Hertl, Brent Burns, Raffi Torres, Joe Pavelski and Logan Couture. It was a good response game from Quicks prior two, but not enough as the Kings go down 3 to 0. Antti Niemi, San Jose (4) - He made a big save on Jordan Nolan in the third and great saves on Mike Richards and Marian Gaborik in overtime. Niemi was outstanding in tight and found a way to keep the puck out at critical times. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL JerseysWholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo