her and I think that pher and I think that p | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
q123
q123 Jan 31
NEW YORK -- To pick up the portions of the New York Knicks offense he missed during his civil trial, Derrick Rose will have to learn by fire this weekend, head coach Jeff Hornacek said. Martin Hanzal Jersey .Rose missed five preseason games and seven practices during his civil trial in Los Angeles over the past two weeks. A jury on Wednesday found Rose and his two friends not liable in a civil lawsuit that accused them of gang-raping Roses ex-girlfriend when she was incapacitated from drugs or alcohol.Rose missed Thursdays preseason finale against the Brooklyn Nets. He is expected to meet with Hornacek and other Knicks coaches on Friday to go over aspects of the Knicks offense that were implemented during his absence.Ill probably just sit with them and go over some things. Ill probably overload him with a lot of information and then when he comes in [Saturday for practice with teammates], hell try to learn by fire, Hornacek said Thursday. Well get him in early probably and run him through some stuff with some of the guys. But I want to talk to him a bit with that stuff and maybe take him out on the court and at least show him some different things. He got some of it at least in training camp. So some of it will be a review but well start to show him the new things.Rose will use Fridays tutorial and three practices to get up to speed prior to the Knicks season opener Tuesday against the Cleveland Cavaliers. That isnt much time to pick up on what he missed during his absence.Its also worth noting that he and new Knicks center Joakim Noah havent shared the floor together during the preseason. Hornacek, though, believes that Rose wont have much trouble getting acclimated to the offense.We hope it comes together well, Hornacek said. [Rose is] a veteran player. Hes played with Jo before. Obviously him and Jo and Justin [Holliday] were teammates in Chicago so they have that familiarity. Hes probably played in All-Star Games with Carmelo [Anthony]. So he has that and we have training camp. Its not like we just traded for him yesterday and hes got to come in there and pick it up. He has a little background with these guys. So hopefully it doesnt take too long. Max Domi Jersey . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Niklas Hjalmarsson Jersey . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. https:///...-jersey-coyotes.html . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Its come too late for finals action, but skipper Greg Inglis believes South Sydney turned a massive corner when they pushed new NRL ladder leaders Melbourne to the limit.It took Inglis counterpart Cameron Smith to steal a 15-14 home victory for Melbourne with a cleverly-taken field goal from dummy half, having earlier sent the match into extra time with a 39-metre penalty goal.The result was cruel for Souths who were moments away from halting an eight-game losing streak, but instead slipped to 14th on the ladder with a 5-15 record.But Inglis was delighted to see the pride back in the Rabbitohs jumper as his team belied their 54-4 thrashing by Canberra last week with a performance more befitting the powerhouse club of recent times.I think we just turned a massive corner from where we were in the last two months or so, said Inglis.You know, it is heartbreaking but I cant fault the effort from the boys. Connor Murphy Jersey. It just wasnt to be, it wasnt our night.Under extreme pressure going into the match, Souths coach Michael Maguire was clearly relieved, having faced suggestions that hed lost support of his players.I thought our boys really had a red-hot crack, said Maguire.I thought the efforts right across the park were to the standards that the boys have been talking about for quite some time, so it was pleasing to see.The players have definitely stuck strong together and I think that performance tonight is probably one of the best ones for this year, so we want to build on the back of that.We want to make sure that we obviously have performances like that in our next game, he added, as they prepare for an away trip to play the Warriors on Saturday night. ' ' ' 
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo