the Christmas classic continues to get pulled from radio stations | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Alisa Wang
Alisa Wang Dec 7

A dad in Ohio decided to take the long road in teaching his daughter a lesson about bullying.

Matt Cox, a native of Swanton, Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes Ohio, is dividing opinions across the country after he decided to punish his 10-year-old daughter for bullying by making her walk the 5 miles to school in near-freezing temperatures.Cox said he knew the decision would be divisive, but he wanted to teach his daughter, Kirsten, a lesson. Cox posted the video to social media on Monday and it has garnered 14 million views and tens of thousands of comments. Many of the comments Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes are positive, but others said he was "overdoing it."

In the video he addresses those who might disagree, saying, "I know a lot of you parents are not going to agree with this and that's all right. I am doing what I think is right to teach my daughter a lesson to stop her from bullying."

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 

Newport Pleasure

Newport, the top cigarette brand for black Americans, is aggressively targeting youths 

Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale 

Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes 

Newport 100's, Box 

Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale 

Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes 

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 

2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA 

Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes 

Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop 

Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes

Password protected photo